Contents of this site is provided by PFS Management Inc., its florist network members, employees or its licensors, including text, graphics and images- unless otherwise noted.
PFS Management Inc. is in no way responsible for, or has control of, the content of any external website links.
We follow typical web protocol through a general creative commons license, also generally known a "guide for internet sharing" where we believe in providing, and receiving, proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
If you own rights to any of the contents, and do not wish them to appear here, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Mellinium Copyright Act (DMCA) by emailing our customer service at email@example.com with the following information:
- 1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringed. Please provide URL(s) where an example of the copyrighted work can be viewed.
- 2. Location of infringing material. Please provide the URL(s) of the allegedly infringing material that you are asking us to remove.
- 3. Your contact information: complete name, telephone number and electronic mail address. OR, contact details of the copyright holder you represent.
- 4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- 5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- 6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.